West London Safe Opening, from B&D
B&D Safe Opening offer safe opening services to both domestic and commercial customers throughout Central London, West London and the surrounding region. All our safe engineers are fully trained and well experienced. Our service is available 24 hours a day and in the vast majority of cases we are able to open almost any safe. We have successfully opened the last 100 safes we have been called out to. Below is a list of safe manufacturers that we are familiar with and are regularly called out to open. If you think your safe isn't listed below, but you're based in central london or west london, no problem, give our engineers a call anyway. Even when we come across new safe makes and models are we are able to open them with ease, or if we can't, we'll be able to recommend a local and reputable london based safe opening company that will.
- Leabank safes, Pheonix safes, GB safes
- Fichet safes, SMP safes, SLS safes
- Rosengrens safes, Churchill safes, Withers safes
- Chatwood safe, Chatwood Milner safes, Hobbs safes
- Leigh safes, Secureline safes, Burton safes
- Burgwatcher safes, Yale safes, Salvus safes
- Juwel safes, Sistec safes, Alpha safes
- Chubb Safe, Tann Safe, John Tann Safes
- Milner safes, Levy safes, Cordon safes
- Sentry safes, Ratner safes, Safetronics safe
- Brattonsound gun safe, Omega safes
- Stratford Safes, Ratner safes, Dudley safes
- Rottner safes, Securikey safes, Dreadnought safes
Here at B&D Safe Opening we are able to change the safe combination code and make safe-key-changes. We're able to alter existing locks on safes if the keys are lost or stolen, maybe you're worried about old employee having keys to your belonging. You may want to send a snap of your current safe using a camera or smartphone and send it to our cheif safe engineer Lee Brooks on 07856 408 407.
NO VATNO VAT = 20% Cheaper Than Other London Locksmiths
To have us provide the most accurate price to you over the phone please have the following information available.
Safe make or manufacturer
The safes handle shape
Where the safes handle is in relation to key-way
Whether the safe is key operated
Electronic safe combination
Send us a picture of your safe the needs opening
Save our number in your mobile phone!
You never know when you may need it.
Call B&D Safe Opening on: 02087 150 974.
To find out how B&D Safe Opening can help you with all your safe opening needs call Lee the engineer directly on 02087 150 974 or send an email via our contact page and we will call you back at a time that suits you.